· John Ellis CPA has over eighteen years of experience as a Certified Public Accountant.
· John Ellis CPA is currently the Principal of The John Ellis Company, An Accountancy Corporation servicing Small to Mid Market companies and their owner/officers located in Long Beach CA.
· John Ellis CPA is the LA County Chairman [aka Chapter Champion] of the California Society CPAs Financial Literacy Committee.
· John Ellis CPA has published articles in Singular Magazine
· John Ellis CPA has been used as an expert in on-line articles in FoxBusiness.com, Kiplinger.com, Bankrate.com, Yahoo! Finance, WalletPop on January 14, 2010, WalletPop on January 26, 2010 and SmartMoney.com
· John Ellis CPA has been featured in past articles in California and Ohio newspapers including the Wall Street Journal and Accounting Today.
· John Ellis CPA has received letters of commendation from the SEC and the State of Ohio.
John Ellis CPA is a member of the:
· California Society of CPAs
· Kingdom Advisors
· American Society of Tax Problem Solvers
· Film Independent
John Ellis CPA received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting in 1986 from California State University; Northridge and was certified as a California CPA in 1990.
· John Ellis CPA was elected Treasurer of the Ventura County Republican Party and the Vice Chairman of the County Treasures Association of the California Republican Party in 2005.
· John Ellis CPA was elected Assistant Treasurer of the Los Angeles County Republican Party
· John Ellis CPA has been the treasurer for numerous candidates for public office.
· John Ellis CPA has been involved as a local concerned citizen, he found a 1.5 Million error of the 3.5 million budget of the City of Agoura Hills, which resulted in major changes in the accounting practice of the city and almost resulted in the recall of most of the city council members.
John Ellis CPA is currently living in Long Beach and a proud father of a 21-year-old daughter who is a corporal in the US Marines. She recently got back from her second four in Iraq and wishes to be redeployed to Afghanistan.
Read the article »